Who we are
The School for Children of underprivilaged is a registered charity that provides financial assistance to underprivileged children in the Philippines and Peru. We believe that every child has the right to an education, regardless of their social or economic background.
We provide funding for school fees, uniforms, books and other educational costs. We also offer mentoring and tutoring support to help children from underprivileged backgrounds succeed in their studies.
By supporting us, you are helping to give underprivileged children the chance to fulfil their potential.
Why It Needs Attention
Children who come from impoverished backgrounds often lack access to a good education. This can put them at a disadvantage when competing for jobs and other opportunities later in life. It’s important to remember that these children are the future of our country, and we need to do everything we can to ensure they have the best possible chance of success.
We can help by donating to organizations that provide scholarships or other forms of financial assistance to underprivileged children. By giving these kids a chance to go to school, we’re opening up doors of opportunity that would otherwise be closed to them. So please consider donating today – your support will make a real difference in the lives of these deserving youngsters.
We provides free education to children from low-income families who would otherwise be unable to afford it. We also gives the children a hot meal every day, as many of them come from homes where there is not enough food to go around.
We have been a lifeline for many of the children who attend it and has helped them to escape the cycle of poverty that they were born into. Without school, these children would likely never have had the chance to get an education and improve their prospects in life.
I appreciate your support of this important project!
How We Help?
- We provide financial assistance to families who cannot afford to send their children to school.
- We work with local schools and organisations to ensure that underprivileged children have access to quality education.
- We provide mentorship and support to underprivileged children to help them adjust to school life and succeed in their studies.
- We raise awareness about the importance of education for underprivileged children and the benefits it can bring to their lives.
- We work with local communities to identify and address the barriers that prevent underprivileged children from accessing education.
- We provide training and support to educators working with underprivileged children to ensure that they have the skills and knowledge they need to be successful.
- We advocate for educational policies and practices that are inclusive of and beneficial to underprivileged children.
- We conduct research on the educational needs of underprivileged children and the impact of different interventions on their learning outcomes.
- We collaborate with other organisations working in related fields to maximise our impact on underprivileged children’s education.
- We provide financial, technical, and moral support to underprivileged children as they pursue their education and achieve their dreams.
Why Education is Important?
- Education can provide underprivileged children with the skills and knowledge to break out of poverty.
- School can give underprivileged children the opportunity to socialize and make friends outside of their immediate community.
- Attending school can help underprivileged children develop as individuals and learn to think critically about the world around them.
- School can provide underprivileged children with a safe and secure environment to learn and grow.
- Education can help underprivileged children develop positive relationships with adults and role models.
- School can give underprivileged children the chance to participate in extracurricular activities and develop new interests and talents.
- Education can help underprivileged children learn to value themselves and their abilities.
- School can provide underprivileged children with the opportunity to develop a strong work ethic and good study habits.
- Education can give underprivileged children hope for the future and the opportunity to achieve their dreams.
- School is essential for ensuring that every child has the chance to reach their full potential in life.
AGENDA FOR ACTION
In the Next Phase
- The right to education: Underprivileged children have a right to education, which should be of good quality and accessible.
- The right to a safe and secure environment: Underprivileged children have the right to attend school in a safe and secure environment.
- The right to be treated with respect: Underprivileged children have the right to be treated with respect by teachers and classmates alike.
- The right to be provided with opportunities for growth and development: Underprivileged children have the right to be provided with opportunities for growth and development both inside and outside the classroom.
- The right to be protected from discrimination: Underprivileged children have the right to be protected from discrimination based on race, ethnicity, national origin, or any other characteristic.
- The right to be protected from abuse and exploitation: Underprivileged children have the right to be protected from abuse and exploitation both in and out of school.
- The right to receive support: Underprivileged children have the right to receive support from their families, communities, and governments to succeed in school.
- The right to be included: Underprivileged children have the right to be included in all aspects of school life and feel like part of the school community.
- The right to a future: Underprivileged children have the right to hope for a better future and work towards achieving their dreams.
- The right to be heard: Underprivileged children have the right to be heard and taken seriously by those in positions of authority.